Monday, March 10, 2014

You can run, Internet. You'll only die tired.

Last year saw the birth of Pointless Side Quest's very own podcast, Pointless Side Cast. I'm not one for sitting still (except in the literal, physical sense) so I'm very happy to announce that Pointless Side Quest has taken another important step forward. Previous content for the site has been limited by its ability to assail only one of your senses at a time. No more! 

Now your eyes and ears and can suffer in equal measure as Pointless Side Quest joins the hottest gaming craze of 2006 and enters the world of Let's Play videos.

Join me and whoever I can scrounge up from the podcast for:

My swift descent from grim pragmatist to History's Greatest Monster in Dishonored!

Nonstop, pulse-pounding Starbound digging action!

Futzing around in forgotten NES games!

Nick and Logan's roommates yelling in the background! 

All of the mumbling and stammering that I usually try to edit out during the podcast!

All of the bizarre digressions that I usually don't bother editing out of the podcast!

An epic struggle between recent PC games and outdated stock setting AMD hardware!

And much more, starting this week, so stay tuned. Or just head over to my YouTube channel and subscribe!


Stumble Upon Toolbar

No comments: